Click on each of our services below for details…
Collection Site Establishment
ComplianceOne offers certified, experienced collectors who will manage the collection process in accordance with all federal collection requirements and guidelines. We will establish a local, fixed collection site near to your organization or manage random collections on-site with one of our certified mobile collection agents.
ComplianceOne has collection sites established with more being added all the time. We provide comprehensive resources for collection, testing, education and policy development. Our solutions are designed to meet the needs of your organization and your budget. If you are interested in any of our services, contact us to discuss your options.
IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PART OF OUR COLLECTION SITE NETWORK PLEASE CALL US AT 785-291-9128 OR FILL OUT THE FORM USING THE LINK BELOW.
Drug Policy & Program Development
ComplianceOne can help you create an effective drug and alcohol testing program and policy. We will work with you to create a customized standard policy, establish the program and help your employees understand the requirements. ComplianceOne can also provide contact information, mandatory referral procedures and forms, job performance checklists, monthly program newsletters and more.
Having a clear, easy to understand drug and alcohol policy in place is one of the keys to maintaining a safe work place and healthy employees. Our veteran staff of counselors and policy development experts can work with you to develop a policy that fits your organizations specific needs. We can also provide educational materials and training along with the policy manual to assure that your employees understand your company policy.
Employee Assistance Programs
ComplianceOne offers Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs designed to promote safe, healthy work and home environments for employees and their families. When you choose to establish an Employee Assistance Program, you will reap many benefits including less absenteeism, lower healthcare costs, fewer workplace accidents and decreased retraining costs. Both your organization and your employees benefit when you choose to improve the quality of their lives at work and at home.
- Our program includes toll free phone access to licensed mental health professionals 24/7/365, and face-to-face visits with licensed mental health professionals.
- Intervention, Assessment & Treatment Services
- Financial and Legal Services
- Program Manual & Policy Development
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CSD)
- Promotional Materials for Employees
- EAP Training
- Confidentiality and Reporting
- Online Wellness Program Access
Many of the drug and alcohol testing reporting and database management requirements are covered under Third Party Administration (TPA) responsibilities. In order to meet these requirements we have designed a centralized computer processing system that will retain all appropriate records and reports.
- Summary Reports
- Management Information System (MIS) Reporting
- Results via Email and Online Portal
- Random Selection Lists, Invoices, Rosters, and Certification Letters via Email or Online Portal
True Random Pool
- True Random Pool/Consortium Maintenance
- Non-Biased Randomized Computer Generated Selection process
- Regulated Consortiums
- Non-Regulated Consortiums
- General or Company Specific Consortiums